ACCI currently has over 100 artists represented in our gallery. We welcome new artists through a twice yearly jury process, in February and August. Your artwork will be evaluated on your technical skill, continuity of style, and original viewpoint. In addition, as a cooperative, we factor in the other ACCI artists working in your medium and gauge the sell-ability of your work in our gallery. Artists must also fit well with our cooperative spirit.
We currently have two categories of ACCI Artists - Active Members and Associates. As a cooperative, Active Members contribute their skills and hours in support of ACCI and our community. For the 2015/2016 Fiscal Year, Active Members work 30 hours per year at the gallery, pay a $175 yearly fee, and receive 55% commission of their retail sales. Associates are not required to work hours, pay a $175 yearly fee, and receive 50% commission of their retail sales. Active Members are shareholders of the cooperative and vote on changes to the organization; Associates are not shareholders and cannot vote on changes. This is subject to change on a yearly basis. For more information on ACCI Artist categories, click here.
Now Accepting Applications for the August 2017 Jury
ATTENTION 2D/FINE ARTISTS:
Due to the high volume of Fine Artists we currently represent, we are not accepting 2D/Fine Art at this time. Jewelers, Ceramicists, and Glass Artists are highly encouraged to apply!
- Do not contact the gallery regarding your application status.
- All work must be made by applicant.
- All work must be made within the last two years.
- The Jury will review the first 20 applications per session.
- Submissions received beyond the first 20 applications will be added to the jury list.
-Applicants will be notified within 60 days of the application due date.
-The Deadline to apply is February 1st
To apply for the August 1st, 2017
1. Complete our online jury application. ACCI Artist Jury Application below.
2. Email your C.V. (as a .pdf file), artist statement (as a .pdf file) and/or bio (as a .pdf file), and 8-10 images* to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Jury Application.
3. There is a $35 non-refundable jury fee. Either mail a check made out to ACCI Gallery or pay by credit card through our online store here.
* Image specifications:
Thank you for your interest in ACCI Gallery!