ACCI currently has over 100 artists represented in our gallery. We welcome new artists through a twice yearly jury process, in February and August. Your artwork will be evaluated on your technical skill, continuity of style, and original viewpoint. In addition, as a cooperative, we factor in the other ACCI artists working in your medium and gauge the sell-ability of your work in our gallery. Artists must also fit well with our cooperative spirit.
We currently have two categories of ACCI Artists - Active Members and Associates. As a cooperative, Active Members contribute their skills and hours in support of ACCI and our community. For the 2015/2016 Fiscal Year, Active Members work 30 hours per year at the gallery, pay a $175 yearly fee, and receive 55% commission of their retail sales. Associates are not required to work hours, pay a $175 yearly fee, and receive 50% commission of their retail sales. Active Members are shareholders of the cooperative and vote on changes to the organization; Associates are not shareholders and cannot vote on changes. This is subject to change on a yearly basis. For more information on ACCI Artist categories, click here.
Now Accepting Applications for the February 2018 Jury
ATTENTION 2D/FINE ARTISTS:
Due to the high volume of Fine Artists we currently represent, we are not accepting 2D/Fine Art at this time. Jewelers, Ceramicists, and Glass Artists are highly encouraged to apply!
- Do not contact the gallery regarding your application status.
- All work must be made by applicant.
- All work must be made within the last two years.
- The Jury will review the first 20 applications per session.
- Submissions received beyond the first 20 applications will be added to the jury list.
-Applicants will be notified within 60 days of the application due date.
-The Deadline to apply is February 1st
To apply for the February 1st, 2018 Jury
1. Complete our online jury application. ACCI Artist Jury Application below.
2. Email your C.V. (as a .pdf file), artist statement (as a .pdf file) and/or bio (as a .pdf file), and 8-10 images* to email@example.com to the attention of Jury Application.
3. There is a $35 non-refundable jury fee. Either mail a check made out to ACCI Gallery or pay by credit card through our online store here.
* Image specifications:
ARTIST GUIDE - CLICK HERE
Thank you for your interest in ACCI Gallery!