ACCI currently has over 100 artists represented in our gallery. We welcome new artists through a twice yearly jury process. Your artwork will be evaluated on your technical skill, continuity of style, and original viewpoint. In addition, as a cooperative, we factor in the other ACCI artists working in your medium and gauge the sell-ability of your work in our gallery. Artists must also fit well with our cooperative spirit. Applicants who live in the Bay Area are considered with priority. For applicants who live outside of the local area and need to ship work, in most cases we prefer to avoid shipping. In some cases Jewelry is fine.
We currently have two categories of ACCI Artists - Active Members and Associates. As a cooperative, Active Members contribute their skills and hours in support of ACCI and our community. For the 2017/2018 Fiscal Year, Active Members work 30 hours per year at the gallery, pay a $175.00 yearly fee, and receive 60% commission of their retail sales. Associates are not required to work hours, pay a $175.00 yearly fee, and receive 50% commission of their retail sales. Active Members are shareholders of the cooperative and vote on changes to the organization; Associates are not shareholders and cannot vote on changes. This is subject to change on a yearly basis. For more information on ACCI Artist categories, click here.
Now Accepting Applications for the March 2019 Jury
We are accepting all mediums at this time
- Do not contact the gallery regarding your application status.
- All work must be made by applicant.
- All work must be made within the last two years.
- The Jury will review the first 20 applications per session.
-Applicants will be notified within 60 days of the application due date.
-The Deadline to apply is March 1st, 2019
To apply for the March 1st, 2019 Jury
1. Complete our online jury application. ACCI Artist Jury Application below.
2. Email your C.V. (as a .pdf file), artist statement (as a .pdf file) and/or bio (as a .pdf file), and 8-10 images* to email@example.com to the attention of Jury Application.
3. There is a $35 non-refundable jury fee. Either mail a check made out to ACCI Gallery or pay by credit card through our online store here.
* Image specifications:
ARTIST GUIDE - CLICK HERE
Thank you for your interest in ACCI Gallery!
To apply please fill out the form bellow to begin.